2018 is over and it’s time for me to reflect on what the heck has happened on this blog in the past year.
In 2018 this humble blog somehow garnered 18,218 views from 12,064 visitors. Bearing in mind that up to 60% of web traffic is ‘fake’, this is remarkably similar to 2017.
The top blog posts from the past year were very familiar, proving that – one exception aside – my best content is behind me.
- Hypnagogia: How to Dream like Thomas Edison (Published in 2010, 2,343 views)
- Vipassana Meditation at Dhamma Dipa: What I didn’t do (2010, 924)
- Charity or Solidarity? (2015, 850)
- Experiments in Publishing: Unbound Crowdfunding (2016, 747)
- Lessons from 10 Years of Hashimoto’s Hypothroidism (2018, 660)
- Bob Dylan and William Shakespeare: A Reference Guide Part I (2010, 655)
- Vipassana Meditation at Dhamma Dipa: What I did do (2010, 572)
Here’s to another year of reading, riding and writing!